Thursday, February 22, 2007

The crawler

Here are some action shots of Parker crawling towards me as I am holding the camera. I have some video...anyone know how to help me post it to my page?
Parker got this outfit as a baby gift from some friends in Graham at his baby shower. It is a Harding outfit, but hit at the wrong season, so I am trying to get him to wear all these 9 month clothes that really don't fit him, but I feel bad that he hasn't gotten to wear all these cute little outfits because old man winter decided to visit Texas for longer than normal this year!!

You know this little boy is a true Green kiddo. He sticks out his tounge all the time, just like his big sisters and his daddy!! Okay, now give me some pointers on how to post video!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you how to do it on a Yahoo360 page . . . (-:


If it is similar, you need to upload it to a video host first, like yahoo video or you tube, then copy the embedding code listed under/next to the video on that page and paste it into your blog entry with html code showing. Helps a lot, right??? (-: