Thursday, January 18, 2007

Random pictures

I was unpacking a box upstairs and found my wedding dress. I so need to get it put in a box and stored professionally, but for now it will just have to hang in a closet upstairs. The girls wanted to try on my veil...I know, before I know it, they will have their own veil on, but for now, they will be my little girls playing dress up and dreaming of wedding days!!

I came back downstairs the other morning to find Grace watching TV with her feet up on Parker's toy and her was playing with her feet. It was pretty cute the way that Grace would play with him and keep him entertained!! Both girls love their little brother....
Posted by Picasa And Mommy loves him, too!!

2 comments:

laura said...

love, love, love the new pictures. and so glad that you guys are getting to enjoy some time at home together (thanks to the snow and ice) after being apart for so long!

Anonymous said...

what a hot mama!!!! You look great!!!