Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I was tagged by Laura

1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-(boyfriend) ---is so 10 years ago...what is an ex? I have a wonderful husband, who remembers ex-boyfriends? Although, I do hope he (they) is (are)happy where ever he may be now.
2. I am listening to --- Susannah sitting on the floor coloring and asking me to write her name. 3. I talk --- alot, sometimes too much and I just need to be quiet and listen more!!
4. I love --- my family and friends so much!
5. My best friends --- are far away (I miss you Amber and Shellie and others...)
6. I lost --- Parker's birth certificate and can't find it anywhere!! AKKKK! It's got to be in a box somewhere!
7. I hate it when people --- don't take their turn in the pick up line at Grace's school!! AKK
8. Love is --- Wonderful and hard.
9. Marriage is --- Wonderful and hard...2 people with 2 totally different personalities...oh, I love him so much!
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- this woman is crazy for blogging her thoughts so much!11. I’ll always be --- a mother to my children!!
12. I have a crush on --- my husband... but if we're talking famous people, I will have to say Kirk Herbstreet that is on ESPN Gameday. A hunk, but not as much as my hubby.
13. The last time I cried was because --- I was watching a special on autism and was thinking about my own son and how autism affects 1 in 166 children and doesn't show up in some children until after 18 months.
14. My cell phone --- is in the diaper bag, but I never check it so don't call it, I never will hear it!15. When I wake up in the morning --- I just slip on my robe and get Grace ready for school. Thankfully, Aaron takes her to school, so I just have to fix breakfast!
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I check on the kids and love on my hubby.
17. Right now I am thinking about --- the laundry that I need to be folding as I sit here blogging :)
18. Babies are --- such a blessing. I love my babies so much!!
19. I get on MySpace --- when I get a message telling me that I have a message (almost never!)
20. Today I --- will fold an enormous pile of laundry, love on a sick baby, play with Susie and fix lunch...maybe go to Wal-Mart...milk is getting low and pick up Grace from school.
21. Tonight I will --- fix dinner and we will go to church.
23. I really want --- a button to push that will make my friends and family be able to come and visit and poof they are there!! You asked, right?

So there you go... that is what you get when you ask!!
Now I am tagging the first three people who read this...you know who you are!! he he he

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn--check my weblog...we're coming to TX, not far from you!

laura said...

Jenn, thanks for being a good sport. It is such a joy to hear someone love the place that they're in so much... the place in life that is, being a wife and a mom! God bless you guys!

Amber said...

Hey Jenn~

We miss you so much all the way up here! You are going to have to hurry and get that button put in so we can see you soon!

Love & Cabins,

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit it: I've been here multiple times hoping someone else would admit to it first! I did it.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I checked the Bulls page - there WAS a 22! Did you not want to share your plans for the next day? Were they too horrible to share? I'm just going to have to use my imagination now! (-: