Aaron's dreams and wishes all came true this week. He got his dream TV. After the house finally closed on Wednesday (the closing company paid someone to physically go to the woman's house in California and pick up the signed papers because she kept "forgetting" to mail them back to the closing company here in town, I think she was just finding yet another way to stall and get back at her husband after the divorce, but she wasn't hurting him, she was just hurting us!!) we drove over to Frye's Electronics and Aaron picked out his new TV. If you have never been to Fryes, I suggest you don't try it with your husband the first time, or if you do, get a babysitter! It is every gadget man's dream store. I really think that Aaron could live in that store and be just fine. It is like a HUGE Best Buy/Radio Shack/Sears all in one. I knew Aaron was like this when we were dating, but man, this store is too much! It is pretty cool, but not cool if you have to keep up with 3 kids while your husband is picking out his TV!
The flat screens look pretty big in the store, but not near as big as they look when they are taking it out of the box in your house. Those boxes that they ship them in are just soooo big!! We had to have it delivered because there was no way it was going to fit in the Tahoe with 3 kids in car seats, too. So, they came yesterday and sat it down in the living room floor so that I could keep the kids away from it all day until Aaron got home from work. He first thing mounted it to the wall and got it all hooked up so that we could see how it looked...what a big boy and his new toy. It is really neat. Now he is set and I have more boxes to unpack!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just love your life! It cracks me up that you are married to a gadgetman and you were raised by the ultimate gadgetman!
Is this a case of like father, like son-in-law? Maybe you need to make a rule that Daddy gets to watch an hour of TV for every box he unpacks...Reckon that wouold go over at all?
Gary definitely makes his Frye's trips solo, wish I could've warned you about that one :) Just imagine the "damage" he did with our team equipment budget before leaving the states :) the blessing is he thinks of all the little things that save our lives, that extra battery that is there in the camera bag at just the right time, that tripod that his wife fought him over... etc, etc, etc :) Hope you guys enjoy many family movie nights with the new family addition!
Post a Comment