Monday, October 02, 2006

Cheap diapers...


Our baby shower that the ladies at church gave us back in June was great....we asked for clothes (unless ya'll really want to see Parker in pink and yellow) and diapers. Parker is now 3 months old and I still haven't had to buy one diaper and we still have many many left. I'm so very thankful. One bit of advice, don't let your 3 month old sleep late in the wal-mart cheap diapers....they leak and leak good they do!! I took Grace to school this morning and left Parker in the bed with Aaron. Aaron got up and left before 9 and Parker slept until 9:30....When I went to get him, the whole bed around him was wet and so was he!!! So, now we have given him a bath, put on a new diaper and clean clothes and will not put him in the cheapies to sleep in any longer!! They are great during the day, but not for night usage!!!

3 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

He looks pretty happy. I think he could care less about the kind of diapers he has on!

Who ever heard of a baby sleeping until 9:30 in the morning anyway? I believe he has more James genes than Green!

BW said...

He already has the Green family smile!!

Anonymous said...

I bought the Meijer (grocery store) brand when I didn't have time to run to Sam's to buy Huggies in bulk. I used ONE before returning them because Jonathan got up the next morning, followed his brothers into the bathroom, and peed all over the floor mat THROUGH the diaper. I might as well have just wrapped him in a paper towel considering that the diaper wasn't even that wet!!! I have ENOUGH diapering troubles with that kid without adding lousy diapers to the mix! (It was obviously an experienced mom at the customer service counter because when I said the diapers weren't up to par, she said, "Yeah, they suck don't they?!")

Parker is ADORABLE!