What fun! And you are moving closer still! I'm so glad for you and for your mom, but I do think that you move more often than military people! At least you never get a chance to collect a bunch of stuff! There are some good things about moving frequently.
4 comments:
What fun! And you are moving closer still! I'm so glad for you and for your mom, but I do think that you move more often than military people! At least you never get a chance to collect a bunch of stuff! There are some good things about moving frequently.
Jenn~
Your off again! Sounds like fun, wish we were at the fair with ya!
Love & ladies retreat,
Did I miss something? Where are you guys headed next?
Cute pics...
The fair must have been fun! I'm sure the girls loved riding the rides!!
Post a Comment