Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Jake is going home!!
Thanks so much for praying for our friend Jake the past 2 months. They are going to release him tomorrow and he can go home with his family. He will still have some rehab to go though at home in Wasilla, but he will be home!! The Anchorage Daily News did a story on what happened on the day of the accident. You can read it http://www.adn.com/outdoors/story/8255545p-8152197c.html. (Yah, I know, I can't figure out the link thing and blogger is being difficult today) It is a great story, but be prepared to hold your breath!! Reading it was like reading an adventure novel, but I knew all the characters and I knew that the ending would be good, eventually!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great! I read the article...gave me cold chills. God was certainly with Jake and his dad! Isn't He a great God we serve?!?
Yahoo! So thankful the story has a good ending. I'm sure he will have hurdles still to come, but God is great.
Post a Comment