Grace absolutely LOVES school and I am ever so thankful. This morning I went in to wake her up and she popped out of her top bunk and said, "I LOVE school, 3rd day of school, Mom!" Then she started singing all of the songs that they sing in their morning welcome at school. We will see just how many days into the school year it takes for her to say, "Just let me sleep a few more minutes, Mom." Susannah loves singing all the new songs with Grace. She just misses her so much when she is at school. We signed her up for ballet, which starts in a few weeks so hopefully that will help with her missing her big sister. It is so very sweet when we pick Grace up from school, Susannah just hugs Grace and says, "How was your day, did you learn any new songs to teach me?" WOW! I don't think Jeremy missed me one bit when I went to Kindergarten and he had to stay home with Mom. Susie is a sweetie and I am so thankful that she and Grace get along so well...most of the time, they are sisters after all!!
The house has been so quiet with Grace gone. I didn't realize just how much she interacted with Sus and me until this week. Susie just mainly plays by herself and really doesn't need to be entertained much, she really loves to look at her books and color, what a great 2 year old!!
Parker, Susie and I started walking this week and she really enjoys our walks. That double stroller is quite the workout to push up our little hills here in Graham. I really do enjoy the workout and hopefully, this baby weight will disappear like it did with the girls!! We did figure out though, that we have to go on the walk as soon as we get back from taking Grace to school. If you wait any amount of time at all, it gets WAY too hot outside. When we came in on Wednesday from the walk, it was over 100 degrees!!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your girls sound so sweet and are definitely adorable in their pictures. Cole started Pre-K yesterday and he is enjoying it also. I can't believe they are getting this big. Take care.
Jamie D in Duncan
Hey, Jennifer from a fellow former Sunnyhiller! I saw your post on the Millers' blog and thought I'd say hi! All of your kids look so cute! We are expecting our second in two weeks...hope you're doing well with the kindergarten transition!
Sandi (Wright) Haustein
Post a Comment