Saturday, August 19, 2006

My dad's work

My very talented Dad took these pictures of the kids while he was here this summer. We mailed one of them out for the birth announcement...if you didn't get one, that means that I don't have your address!! Parker was less than a week old in these, it only took us 6 weeks to get the announcements in the mail!!

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Beautiful photos! Excellent photographer! Extra Special, beautiful, subjects! I wouldn't expect anything less than exceptional photos!

Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY HAS A BIRTHDAY ON THE 23RD!
I wonder who it is?????
Just wanted to let you know that we have friends in town (Warren & Katie) so we have been pretty busy. I will call you tomorrow, though. So, do you and Aaron have plans for your birthday? He better be taking you somewhere very special. I love you, sis.
tell my girls & boy that i love them.