Thursday, August 10, 2006

OK GO Treadmill Dance

This is so funny. I always thought that I was using the treadmill right all these years. Notice just how skinny these guys are...If I tried some of this stuff, I would be covered in bruises from falling off so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This (almost!) makes me wish we still owned the gym in Arizona just so that I could move the treadmills and have dance competitions! (-:

MrsM said...

haha that is hilarious! The skate look alike part soooo makes me what to try, but I think you have the right train of thought - I'm sure I would be covered in bruises too.

Anonymous said...

These folks have way too much free time!!!! It would be a disaster if I tried that....funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Beth...they have way too much free time to work that out! I need to start exerciseing or walking to get in shape to go to Italy, but that's a little much...I was thinking more like 30 minutes 3-4 times a week on a tredmill or elipitical machine at Bartlett Rec...IF I can talk myslef into going and paying the money....But if I don't, MISS PE TEACHER, Vivan, will kill me walking!