Today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary. Aaron just left to go out on a job and hopefully will be back tomorrow, but most likely he will be gone several days. So we went out (with the kids) to lunch before he left and when I got home there were roses and a card on the table for me! What a wonderful husband I have. I was looking for some pictures of us and all I had on my computer were these and they were all taken in Las Vegas. One year we went for my friend Angel's wedding and then we went last fall just to go and enjoy the sunshine. I guess we should start taking more picutres of just us together...every picture that I have is with Aaron and the kids or with myself and the kids. Pretty funny...anyway, happy anniversary, Honey, I love you very much!
This is the 2 of us in Vegas at the Blue Man Group show...they handed out crepe paper before the show and you had to "Decorate" yourself. Then they turned off the big lights and had the black lights on and everyone was glowing...way cool show, by the way.
This is us in our hotel room after Angel's wedding and yes, the tan is one of those spray on tans and they work great for all of us whities who can't tan.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Love that cute little red convertiable! Hope all your kids are better now!
Post a Comment