Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Crazy weather!
Okay, our electricity has been off for the past 4 hours (1:00-5:00 PM) and the girls and I have been having lots of fun being outside and reading lots (and lots) of books....the electricity thing really didn't effect our day except the girls kept saying, "It's hot, Mommy, lets go in..." Of course, I made them stay out for most of the day, because I really do enjoy my new swing on the porch, but I gave in around 4:30....I just got online and my computer says that it is 97 degrees outside!!!! It is March 1st!!! What in the world?? I totally thought it was like 85 or something...I had to go to weather.com and make sure that my computer wasn't playing tricks on me!! I love summer and warm weather, but if we start out March with 97 what do we have to look forward to this summer? 117? AAKKK!! Of course, I just need to remember the motto around here....if you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, way to rub it in Jenn... It was -15 yesterday morning, I haven't ventured out to know what today will bring. You tempt me to pack my bags and show up at your door! haha
Post a Comment