Monday, March 27, 2006

Trying again....

Well, I had just written a long post about how things were going and then I lost it!! AKKKK! I knew I should have copied it! Anyway, Grace got the hang of riding her bike with out training wheels this weekend and now she is an old pro! She also has been such a big helper lately and boy am I thankful. The other night after dinner, she cleared off the table all by herself and yesterday afternoon she picked up the living room before bible study!
Susannah is finally over the hump with the potty training. She has gone over 2 weeks with no accidents!! YES!! Last night they were up playing in their rooms and I went up to get them ready for bed and I couldn't find Susie. She was in her bathroom, on the potty. I said, "Sus, what are you doing?" She says, smugly, "Why I'm pooping, Mommy, I'm almost done."....it was so cute. She has also told us that she wants "Panayities" for Easter from the Easter Bunny. Not "Panties" that has 2 syllables, "Panayities" with 3, almost 4 syllables. Yes, my children are from the south!
We found the Easter dresses this weekend and went ahead and bought them. They were marked down (YES!) and they look sweet on the girlies. We are going tomorrow to get their pictures made with live bunnies. They are really excited...I just hope the bunnies don't poop on their new dresses!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yahoooooo!!

Go girls !!!!

Love and only 3inches of snow left!

Amber said...

Yahoooooo!!

Go girls !!!!

Love and only 3inches of snow left!

Amber said...

Yahoooooo!!

Go girls !!!!

Love and only 3inches of snow left!

BW said...

Jenn,
I can't wait to see the dresses you picked at Easter. And I just read about the Ft. Worth zoo. We loved going to that zoo when we lived in that area. It was the very first zoo we took Reagan to and she loved it at the age of 10 months!