Friday, March 17, 2006

That's tacky

The other day we took the girls for a walk. We try to get out and walk everyday, but some days the weather doesn't cooperate and other days the girls might not cooperate. Of course, with the ever expanding belly and weight gain, their mommy NEEDS to walk every day! We took our normal route and on the way home, we stopped at a friends' house to see pictures of their new grandbaby. Here is part of the conversation:

Mrs. W says, "Well, Grace did you find out if you are having a brother or a sister?"

Grace replies,"It's a brother, Mom and Dad want to name him Parker, but I think that name is tacky."

Mrs. W, laughing, says,"What would you name him, Grace?"

Grace, not laughing and very serious, says,"I would name him Squirt, that is a good name."

Thank you Aunt Jess for teaching Grace the word "Tacky." I think it is her favorite.

On another note:
Has anyone else been glued to the TV like I have the past day watching the tournament? I LOVE March Madness! Tennessee's game yesterday was amazing....I was so shocked!! More games start in just a little while!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is a smart girl!

love you guys.
jess