Friday, March 31, 2006

It's hot, Mom!

The weather the past few days has been just great here in Graham, not too hot and by no means, not too cold. We have been talking about getting a pool for this summer, but when the temp. broke 85, they were both in the house saying, "It's hot, Mom, can we PLEASE go and get a pool?" So, we headed out for Wally World and this is the one we agreed on...not too big and not too small. It came with a cover, which is great, but anyone have any ideas on how to keep the bottom of the pool from getting all slick and slimy?
So, of course Grace is already stripped down before we could get the pool blown up...Aaron used the leaf blower, it took about 3 seconds! No, we could never go upstairs and put on our swimsuits, we have to get wet, now!! Susie stayed in her clothes and then she got cold and wanted to come in, it may have been 85 degrees outside, but that water sure wasn't! Maybe if it warms up a little this weekend, even I'll take a little dip!
This picture of Grace is from this morning. Today is Cowboy Day at school and she was just so excited about her new outfit and boots! I know, the hat is black and the boots are brown, but I was not spending more than $5 on a hat that I know will just end up getting messed up. They had nicer ones in the hat dept., but I wasn't ready to invest $25-50 on a kids hat!!


 
 
  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children! That cowgirl smile looks jusrt like Aunt Jess!

And yes, I usually live in a news blackout, but I have been glued to everything about the Winkler case. It is so sad and I can't imagine what would have driven a woman to kill her husband. Something was going on that we don't know and may never know about. Those poor children have lost both parents and I cannot imagine the scars they will have to grow up with. I pray that they will get good counseling.

BW said...

That cowgirl looks ready to hit the Spring Sing stage! I love the outfit but I also love the "attitude!"

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet, smile. I love that mrs. tammie said that her smile is like mine. I am so proud! I can't wait to see you guys!
I love yall

Anonymous said...

it is awful when a mommy just puts plain white panties on her daughter a man likes to have a sexy pair to take off when her eats a young pu--y