Sunday, January 08, 2006

The pink eye has left the building...

This is Susie on Friday afternoon. I only put this on here for Jess, she wanted to see what she looked like. I also could use the sympathy vote from my mom or mother-in-law, maybe they would like to come for a visit? :)Love you!!
Susie woke up this morning and could actually see without us ungluing her eyelids with a warm wash cloth. She was her happy and sweet little morning baby and I'm sooooo thankful that the worst of this stuff is over. Oh, I forget to mention that Aaron got it in his right eye, too. So, I have been putting drops in eyes all weekend, but the worst is over. They all still have to have drops for 5 more days, but only every 4 hours. I'm still thinking it might hit me, so I've kept my contacts out for 3 days and have been wearing these old glasses. For some reason, wearing my glasses makes me sleepy. I don't know if it is because I usually just wear them at night before bed or what. Anyway, I'll do what it takes to not get pink eye!!
Aaron got called out this morning and Susie still hasn't been on her meds long enough to not be contagious, so the girls and I are here at home. Grace was sooo mad at me because she wanted to go to bible class, but she'll live. I'm glad she enjoys bible class. Grace and Sus both have really sweet teachers and they love them so much.
Well, I'm off to wash the pillow cases and sheets (again) to make sure we get rid of all this pink eye stuff in the house!!
/> Here is Susie this morning after a bath and eating her cereal. A MUCH happier little girl!!

4 comments:

MrsM said...

Wow, her eyes look awful in that top picture! Glad she's on the mend. I can't believe how much she looks like her daddy in that bottom picture. I never noticed it before.

Amber said...

Hey Jen~

A mom's work is never done! I hope Suz feels better and please please don't get that stuff!

Well we are off for a little piece of the beach... H2Oasis. Caleb just said, "Hey isn't Gracie suppose to go to that place with us? We could go get her." So sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Poor baby!!! I am glad that she is getting better. One thing I can see from that picture....we need to redo the piano seat cover...it looks very old.

give kisses.
jess

Anonymous said...

leave it to Jessica to notice the decorating around the photo of poor little Sus...I can't get over how much both girls look so much like Aaton...I know they have James genes too...never needing sleep...always ready to go...etc...wish I could see you all in person. Loved getting your holiday letter and photo!
Tammie