
Yesterday, all three of us got our haircut. Today we got our family picture taken for the church directory. The girls were so great! We loved all the pictures that they took, the hard part was just picking one for the directory and then a few for us and family members!! I know I went really short this time, but I love it, sorry Jess, I know you don't like it this short, but I do!! Love you!!
3 comments:
WOW ~ You ladies look great!
Jenn, you are so brave.... I only wish I could.
When is the DR. appointment.......I WANT to know!
Love and pretty girls,
I am so glad that you called me today at work! You and Grace look very pretty with your new haircuts. I can't really tell Suzy got hers cut...but you said it was only a trim. Well, Have a great night!
love you.
I Love your hair cuts! wish I was skinny enough to get mine cut that short!
Tammie
Post a Comment