Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I got tagged by Amber...

Two Names People Call Me:
1. Jenn
2. Mommy

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Irish
2. I have no idea and I'm just guessing on the Irish...maybe I should find out!

Two Things that Scare You:
1. Snakes
2. Horror movies (I just will not pay to be scared and have bad dreams!!)

Two of My Everyday Essentials:
1. Food (I'm pregnant, remember? he he he)
2. Hugs from my girls

Two Things I am Wearing Right now:
1. My favorite jeans (which I'll only be wearing for about one more week, the belly is getting large and in charge!)
2. My diamond earrings

Two of my favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Randy Travis (has a new gospel CD, it's great!)
2. Sheryl Crow (I know, but I love my old CD)

Two of my favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Turn your Radio On-Randy Travis
2. I'll Fly Away-Randy Travis

Two things you want in a relationship (besides love)
1. Fun
2. Adventure

Two Truths
1. God loves me
2. I love my husband and girlies!

Two physical things that appeal to me in the opposite sex
1. Nice body (you said physical...)
2. Laugh

Two of my fav. hobbies? (besides scrapbooking...paper arts)
1. Reading
2. Right now, taking baths

Two Material Things you want really badly.
1. Hardwood floors in my house...this tile is yucky
2. Tickets to go on vacation

Two places I want to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Jamica

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Go back to Europe
2. Have a great time with Aaron and our big family (lots of grandbabies!!)

Two ways that I am stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I like to be loved
2. I like to dress up every once in a while

Two Things I am Thinking About Right Now.
1. Laundry, Laundry, Laundry
2. Getting the bathroom finished.

Two people I tag and love...
I won't tag anyone else, just pick two things that you want to do before you die and post it on my blog!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Jenn~

I think since you want to go to Hawaii and so do I we should plan a trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

two things I want to do before I die????
1. Go to a real fashion runway show.
2. Study the bible more.

BW said...

Two things hmmmmmmm:
1. see my daughter settled and happy
2. go to Mongolia

Anonymous said...

two things before I die: retire from teaching 6th grade(it might just kill me)

See my sweet grandchildren grow up

Anonymous said...

Let's see sis, i'm going to Europe this fall, so I don't really need to put that on my wish list...sorry i'm leavin you out of the trip. I think i'd like to build something that makes an impact either on myself or the world, and write a book (probably not a big one, i'm not too much of an author.) love ya's