Friday, June 03, 2005

Big ole' sign

Well, we now are offically on the market, our house that is, as of today. They came yesterday with this huge gas powered hole digger and this even bigger post like sign. There is no chance of it blowing down, that is for sure. Grace saw it and said, " That is one big ole' sign, Mommy." I will have to say that I agree. I am soooo ready to start showing the house. Every night after the girls go to bed, I clean like a crazy woman so that when the kids wake up, all we have to do is get dressed and get ready to get out of the house, should someone call. We will see...it keeps the laundry from piling up, anyway!
Susannah is still awake and it is past 8 o'clock, her bedtime, but I have put her down 3 times and she just keeps getting up, so I'm going to let her stay down with me for a few minutes and see if then she won't go back up to bed....I'll probably regret this decision, because now every night she will pull this, now....we'll see. Nothing really funny on the Grace or Susannah side of life. They were pretty super today and boy was it great!

No comments: