Thursday, June 23, 2005

WE GOT A HOUSE!!!

Well, after much praying and pacing and many house offers made, we now have a house. We made an offer and they accepted it this morning!!! I'm soooo excited. It has lots of room and a great fenced in big yard for the girls in a quiet neighborhood. I'm just so pumped now. Yesterday, things were looking pretty bleak, we even went to Sonic to drown our sorrows in a banana split and milkshake, but today we are sailing high!! I'll try and post a picture of the house! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!!! Now you have to come and visit!

2 comments:

BW said...

Hurrah!!! Does this mean that the girls don't get to stay in Searcy for a month? Don't take them from us just yet! They are so cute. On Tuesday night Susannah wanted to do to class but there really wasn't a VBS for her age. Your dad was holding her and she wanted to go to crafts with our four year old class. I walked close and she reached out and grabbed my shirt and was about to leap into my arms because she wanted desperately to be with those kids. She is so fun! I am happy that you will get to be here occassionaly for holidays and fun events.
Beckie

Anonymous said...

Good Evening: This is wonderful that you have found a house, and Happy Birthday to Grace, hugs and
kisses to Susanna, hi Aaron and
a big hug to you.
Sure have missed you all. The weather has been raining on Saturday and most of Sunday. Let me know when you get your email address up and running. Love Margaret and Phil