Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Grace's pool
Yesterday we bought the girls this really cute pool with a slide and all these neat toys to play with while they are out there in the pool. It is one of those blow up jobs, but that thing was too big to blow up by ourselves so we got out dad's air compressor. It did the job and it was so quick. Of course, when we had finished, we read the box and it said,"Do not use an air compressor to blow up the pool." Opps! Okay, here is the funny story....Grace was playing in the pool with Susannah and Jesse (my nephew, he is 2 years old) and she goes down the slide on her belly and her head went underwater and she says, "oh pool, you almost got me baptized!" It was so funny. They had a baptism at church on Sunday, but I didn't think that she was paying attention, but I guess that I was wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment