Yesterday we went to a cook out at one of the local parks (with a playground and basketball courts) with some of our friends and their kids. It was so much fun and the girls had a blast. They were both soo dirty when we got home that they were both sent straight to the tub. While they were playing in the tub, Sus and her daddy (he was giving them their bath so I could get their stuff ready for bed) we playing some game with a frog on the edge of the tub. Somehow, Sus hit her eye HARD on the side of the tub...she cried, we got her out and gave her some tylenol for the pain. It broke the skin a little around her eye, but this morning it was worse. She has this puffy eye and it is turning black. Poor little thing.
Then, Grace was running in the house between her room and Sus' room and ran straight into the door frame. She has a HUGE egg on the top of her forehead and now she and her sister are quite the pair. We are busy cleaning today. This is the first chance that I've gotten to sit down all day and it is only because it was sit down or pass out!! I got all the bathrooms cleaned (REALLY clean, toilets to scrubbing the tub!), the range totally bleached and we are ready to go should someone call and want to see the house....oh, the phone just rang and one is coming over....gotta run!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jenn,
I tried to call you yesterday....How is everything coming. I am so ready for you guys to move. I looked on mapquest yesterday...It will take 7 hours to visit...I cannot wait. I will be there. I miss my family.
Love you,
Jess
Poor girlies...somedays are just hard!!!! But despite all the bumps, moves etc. these will be good memories before you know it. And these girls are nothin' ordinary!! we're glad they will be closer...
Love ya'll
Jenn,
time for a new blog.....I keep checkin'and hopin' for a new one. I leave for ny in the morning...I will call you
Love ya,
Jes
Post a Comment