This should be short...
Today the mosquitos were sooo terrible that the girls and I got eaten up just going to the garage and then back in the house when we got home. We didn't even go outside! So, Grace decided that we needed to play Doctor when we got home so we could fix our ouchies. They also played Aladdin and Aboo (the monkey) go to the doctor. It was so funny. I was the doctor and when I asked Aladdin (Grace) why she needed to go to the doctor, she said, "because I fell off my magic carpet, silly!" It was pretty cute. Also, if you asked Susannah her name, she would say, "Aboo!" Too funny!
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't be happier that you are coming closer to home. We need you and your fabulouso family to be here for Easter and Homecoming and Spring Sing.
Post a Comment