Monday, May 30, 2005

Hunting for houses

For the past two nights I have been on the internet hunting for houses in Graham...oh my word! I hope that they start building some new houses there soon or we are going to be up a creek. I found 5 houses that fit our price range and that is IT in the housing market there in little Graham. I'm really excited about the move, I'm just getting nervous about finding a place to live. It is a little town and not much turnaround as far as the housing market goes. My husband's boss is making him come back up to work for these next two weeks which puts our house hunting (in person) trip back at least 2 weeks. Hopefully, we can get our house on the market this week and then get things moving along here in Palmer. We sold our jeep this week, so that will make the garage look better anyway, with that out of there.
Oh, we have been renting and watching 24 with Keifer Southerland on DVD. It is soooo great! We watched season 1 and 2 the last time that he was home and now we are about halfway thru season 3. I recommend it to everyone...I'm off to put Grace back to bed, she just came downstairs after being asleep for 3 hours. Silly girl!

No comments: