Thursday, May 26, 2005

WE'RE MOVING!!!

Yes, you read it right, we are moving! I'll miss my friends here in Alaska and I'll miss the scenery (the mountains here are like nothing else I've ever seen and I see it every day out my bedroom window!), but we are moving to Texas! I"m sooooooo excited! Can you tell by the number of exclamation points that I have used all ready? Aaron got his transfer letter yesterday and we are going to be living in Graham, Texas. It is about 70 miles west of Ft. Worth (according to visitgraham.com) and not far from where we lived when we were first married and where Grace was born (Duncan, OK.) So, we are so excited to be going back "down south" again and closer to more family. Even more, we can drive to see friends and family and they can drive to see us!!
After bedtime prayers tonight Grace said, "I don't want to move to Graham, Texas, Mommy, I want to move to Caleafornia (that is how she said it, I do actually know how to spell California) and live where it is pretty and warm. Unless Nana wants to give me a puppy and then I'll go to Texas." Okay Nana, we are waiting on the puppy. :)

No comments: