Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More first day of school 2010 pics...

Parker had to get in on the picture action that first day back. It was cute...he said, "I need kisses!" and the girls were like, "Mom, take a picture of us kissing Parker!" They so have my family genes when it comes to pictures, for sure. Always looking for a cute pic!
We walked to school on the first day. I had a meeting up at school and they were so excited to get there early. Not again will we walk. Not atleast until it cools down. It was soo hot and it was 7:40 in the morning!!! Crazy! They ride the bus to and from school now and they both love it. It's great because it saves me time and gas....AND all of their buddies on the street ride this year, too. I guess we all got tired of that dreaded drop off and pick up line last year! :)
Here are the girls in front of the school sign! They were excited to go inside and see all of their friends that they missed this summer.
As we are walking up to the school, Sus grabbed Grace's hand and held on until we got to her classroom. Grace was sweet and just let her hold on for the walk. See, they like each other when it counts, right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pics. They are getting so big. We miss ya'll and I hear it EVERYDAY from Brighton....