Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school 2010

I know...I've been a down-right horrible blogger. Honestly, we just were not home at all this summer with sports and going to see family. But now we are home, school has started and we are getting back into our schedule again so I can blog again (just for you, Uncle Cliff!) So, here are some first day of school pictures for you to see and I'll blog on from there about the summer that I didn't have time to do this summer!! How about that?? :)
Grace is just getting so tall. She can wear my shoes now, but they are just a smidge too big...so I'll be having to guard my shoes even more, pretty soon!!
Susie in her "bling" outfit. The cupcake sparkles and so do her shoes. They also light up when she walks....oh my.
Parker in his mismatched jammies saying good-bye to the girls on their first day back at their school!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: