Monday, August 30, 2010

For Aunt Jess...or anyone else.

Last week, Susannah wanted her picture taken every morning in her new school clothes. It was pretty cute. When we were done...this was her last pose and she said it was a pose for Aunt Jess. She totally makes me laugh. I think these pics were from the second day of school. Sus' outfit is from Crazy 8. If you are the mom of a little girl. I suggest that you get on the Internet and do a search for the nearest Crazy 8 store to you!! They are a Gymboree company, but not quite as pricey. My girls love their clothes and I love their prices!



Grace's outfit in this picture is from The Children's Place. I have a love/hate relationship with that store. Sometimes, I can go in and find a ton of cute outfits for the girls...other times everything in there looks like it needs to be worn by a teenager. Yes, I don't like those stores. I know, ya'll love Justice. Not me. I've tried, I just can't yet make myself purchase a Justin Beiber shirt for a 6 year old. And I'm not letting my 9 year old dress like a 15 year old....that is why she is 9 and not 15 yet!! They do have some cute things, but I think we will have plenty of years to shop at Justice. For now, I'll stick with Gymboree, Crazy 8 and The Children's Place....Oh and don't forget Old Navy. Goodness...when did this turn into a shopping post?? Oh well....
A few days a week, Aaron gets to work from home when he is not teaching. We go to lunch and have some just Parker time and it's so much fun. Last week, he was loving all of the attention that he was getting from both of us here at home. He starts back to his 2 day a week school tomorrow and is very excited about being with his friends.


Last week also was Parker's 4 year old well check. I know, his birthday was back at the end of June, but I decided to wait until the girls were in school. Two less people to take to the dr. office with us to catch those germs!! Parker did great...he had to get 4 shots and his TB test...I thought he was a real trooper. I would have been pretty upset with all that sticking going on, but he only cried for a minute and then he was off to get a sticker! He weighed in at 41 pounds and is a little over 42 inches tall....growing just right to be a tall boy. Just like his daddy! We are off to the store today....gotta get ready for his first day back tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

awwww!!! I love the girls in their new clothes!
I still can't get over how big Parker looks with that haircut. Him and Aaron have matching buzz cuts :)
love you lots.

Kathryn & John said...

I love the boys' matching haircuts. Very nice.

And those girls are just beauties!