I am so excited. Actually, I am beyond excited. Tomorrow my little sister and her husband will be welcoming their first child into this world. Jess is going in tomorrow morning at 6:00 to be induced...little Ella Kate will make her arrival when she wants...sometime tomorrow, we hope!!
Aaron is working much at his job, so I can't go see my family and little niece until at least the 14th of May. Someone has to stay home and be the mommy, which I am more than happy to do everyday. :) I'm so disappointed that I'm not going to be there for all of the fun stuff at the beginning, but she will be just as cute in a few weeks.
Jess was there when Grace and Susie were born-yes, my husband, my mom and my sister-were all in the room. Actually, with Susie EVERYONE was in the room, it seemed like, but that is what happens when you have a baby in a teaching hospital. Even my dad was in there...the dr. that delivered Sus is a good family friend. I know, funny. Jess arrived the morning after Parker was born, just because it was far away and she had to fly. So, I am sad that I can't be there for little Ella Kate's arrival, but I told Mom to call me the minute that she thinks that she is coming and put me on speaker phone. Weird, I know, but I can at least hear her first little cries, can't I??
So, when you wake up in the morning tomorrow, say a little prayer for my dear little sister and her hubby and of course little Ella Kate...for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!! I'll keep you posted and of course, I will have pictures to share!
I'm just one excited Aunt!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm so excited for her! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment