The girls are really excited about Halloween this year. Mainly because they get to dress up as 2 different characters this year. Friday at school is the book character parade and they get to dress as their favorite book character for the whole day. Grace is going as Nancy Drew and Susie is going as Fancy Nancy. They are so ready for Friday to be here! For Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night and for our small group Halloween party, we are all dressing up as characters from Peter Pan. I'll post pics on Thursday and you can decide if you like our costumes or not! One clue as to who is who...the littlest member of our Peter Pan crew has been wearing his little feathered hat everywhere. I just hope I can get his little pretend knife/sword hidden before church Wednesday night because they can't bring them to AWANA! :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
NO WAY!
The girls are really excited about Halloween this year. Mainly because they get to dress up as 2 different characters this year. Friday at school is the book character parade and they get to dress as their favorite book character for the whole day. Grace is going as Nancy Drew and Susie is going as Fancy Nancy. They are so ready for Friday to be here! For Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night and for our small group Halloween party, we are all dressing up as characters from Peter Pan. I'll post pics on Thursday and you can decide if you like our costumes or not! One clue as to who is who...the littlest member of our Peter Pan crew has been wearing his little feathered hat everywhere. I just hope I can get his little pretend knife/sword hidden before church Wednesday night because they can't bring them to AWANA! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bailey just now graduated to a size 13 1/2 or 1! You are going to have a very tall little girl! Bailey's cleopatra hween costume is a size 4-6! She is a total shrimp!Thank goodness for the adjustable waistbands in jeans these days!Thanks for the laugh this afternoon!XOXO Shannon
Jennifer,
Anna Kate who is 7 and in 2nd grade is wearing a children's 4 1/2 and some women's 6 and 6 1/2 depending on brands. My mom came this week-end and tried to take off with some loafers AK has. She said they were super comfortable. I've been sad about it b/c I've had a hard time finding age appropriate looking shoes.
She suddenly looks so much older . . . sniff, sniff!
okay, this is a good post, but I'm ready for an update on the Greens (-:
Post a Comment