Friday, October 16, 2009

No Motivation....

Yes, this is my gym time. For some reason....I am soo not motivated this morning. It could be the cooler weather...it's 68 degrees! Yippe! Or it could be that Aaron is out of town and I just didn't sleep as good as I do when he is here.

Who knows? I do know that it's 9:25 and I'm still in the clothes that I took the girls to school in over an hour ago. That means I am wearing the t-shirt that I slept in, a pair of jeans that I ran in and grabbed off to hanger and then my tevas. Oh yeah, and I still have on my glasses. For a while when school started, I would put in my contacts and make a little effort to look okay in the drop off line. Why? I have no idea. It was very short-lived, let me tell you.

Now, Parker gets in the car in his jammies and I in my glasses. This morning is the morning that we see not one family, but two families walking to school that we know. We waved, but I'm sure they were thinking, "Who in the world is that woman with the glasses and bad hair?" Oh well....maybe they will figure it out and maybe they won't!

Okay, now I have a little more motivation to go and get on the gym clothes. Now, if the fast lady doesn't get on the treadmill beside me, I will be great. Let's see if I can really make it to the Y without any detours...here's hoping!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

that's exactly how i take rachel to preschool, so you're definitely not alone! :)