My little sister, Jessica, is a fashion diva. Really. I have not a decorating or fashion gene in my body....every one of those genes went to Jess. The good thing about that is: 1. Jess works for a great fashion company and gets really good discounts on clothes. 2. We wear the same size. 3. I love hand me downs from my little sister!!
The one thing that I have grown to learn the past few years, is that every girl needs a good pair of boots in the winter. I think Jess has rubbed off on me a little...I think I have 10 pairs in the closet right now and I love wearing them!! Having lived though a few Alaska winters, I do know how you need a great pair of boots in the real winter. Here in Houston, I don't think I will have much use for my UGG boots or my tall leather boots, but that doesn't keep me from entering a contest to win new boots!
Go to this website, and then put the cool widget on your blog and maybe you can win a new pair of boots, too!! Oh...and Jess...come and visit...I may not need anymore boots, but I sure could use some decorating help on the house!!! Love you!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment