
Susie's first softball game was Monday night! She was giggling before she even finished getting dressed at 3:30 that afternoon (the game was at 5:30...she was soo excited!) Her little team is so very cute. Four of the little girls on the team are from our church and they are just the sweetest little girls that you would want your kids to hang out with...really...a super sweet bunch of girls (I'm being biased and including Susie in this group, too!) They all had a super time Monday night. Everyone did sooo great!


The coaches are all 4 of the dad's from our church and it's fun to see them all out there on the field together. Ben, the head coach, is simply WONDERFUL. He gets down on the girls level to talk to them and you can tell that they really do listen, well...most of the time! :) He really does have a great talent for working with kids and softball. We are so thankful that they asked Susie to be on their team. I know she will have fun and learn alot this season from coach Ben and the other dads!



Oh and Parker found a big mud pit during the game and was not to happy. It was a dark sticky, kind of gooey mud and of course, we had no wipes or anything (because he is out of diapers!!!) so, we just let it dry and scrubbed him in the tub that night! Little boys!!
5 comments:
Go Suz! You'll be a star yet!
Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I can't believe how time flies.
Hey I was wondering, can you e-mail me at dwjk@cableone.net or at my work e-mail if you have it. I have a question for you about small groups for church. I sent an e-mail to you a few days ago but I may not have an updated address for you.
I'm so glad that Susie is on the team and that Aaron is helping coach. It will be a fun season even if there are no diamonds on the jerseys!
So happy that Miss Susie is on the team this season! The girls are having soooo much fun!
Who's that hunky guy in the pic with the visor on??? I may need to get his number!
Thanks Jen! I know, I can't believe they are all getting so big! I can't believe that Sus is old enough play softball! What cuties! Love and miss ya!!!
Post a Comment