We got invited to go with some great friends from church to go with them to a Dallas Stars Hockey game! It was so cool. Neither Grace nor me, have been to a professional hockey game before and the Dallas Stars did not disappoint. They won in a Shoot-Out! We left pretty early Saturday morning for the game because we wanted to take the train into
Grace and Bethany with the tripped out Zamboni...it had 2 TV's and 3 X-Boxes in it. Why would you need a TV on a Zamboni is my question?? You are in a Zamboni!
By the way...if you ever go to a hockey game....WEAR A COAT!! I kept my coat on the entire game and was fine, but I think I could have been a tad bit better with a lap blanket! :) Ya live, ya learn. We had a wonderful time and are so thankful for great friends and fun times!!
1 comment:
Fun girls day out! I agree with you on needing a coat and lap blanket!
I'm loving the updates this week. Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment