Yesterday was Cowboy Day and Donuts with Dad Day at Parker and Susie’s school. Susie picked out her very own outfit, she was VERY clear on what cowgirls wear and do not wear! Parker on the other hand, not a big deal…but we didn’t have any cowboy clothes, when to the rescue came my friend, Lorrie!!
We had a “Dress up Day” at Fortress last year and I remembered that Lorrie brought the cutest little boy dress-up clothes. I not having many little boy dress-up clothes, took notice, but then forgot. That is until the night before Cowboy day. I talked to her at church and she was so no-big deal about the costume. “Yeah, I think I have one…come over after church and pick it up.” When I got to her house, she had just sewn these cute little chaps for Parker! They fit so great and she let us borrow the rest of the cowboy costume from her little boy (who isn’t soo little anymore!)
"I Cowboy PARKER!!"
Parker was so excited this morning!! He kept running around this morning saying, "I Cowboy PARKER!!!" I say that he was saying it, but he was actually yelling it...WAY too much excitement for me in the morning. :)
4 comments:
They are so cute! That makes me sad for our preschool days. :( I always love it when my kids got so excited and dressed up for school.
SO CUTE! I love it! Did you catch up on your coffee when they left to calm your nerves?
Way adorable!
Yahooo..... those two are super cute!
Luke is a cowboy at heart, too!
Love and cowboys & cowgirls,
Post a Comment