Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's home!!

The weather here today is pretty iffy....it's hovering around freezing and it's been raining (or spitting, more like) this morning. Still, we have school for the kids so they went and Aaron stayed home. They closed their office for the day because of all the people that do commute to work!! Yippe!

I was making trip plans this morning with my friends and Aaron calls and wants me to come home so that we can go to the store. So, I come home (we were done all talking anyway and had to go) and where is that man that I love and married? Yes, up in the media room playing Guitar Hero. Oh, I love him!! So, I'm waiting for him to finish this round and we are off!! A fun day...just the 2 of us!

1 comment:

Shana said...

I am cracking up at your last post about the potlucks. Troy HATES potlucks and hates all of the germs associated with them! He has actually quit eating at them. He swears the food gets worse everytime too. ha! Hope all of you are well!