I love the beaches here in Maui. We went to 4 different beaches yesterday, just because we could!! We would go to one for about an hour, Aaron would try to boogie board, there wouldn't be big enough waves and we would hop back in the jeep for another beach.
Are you blinded by all the whiteness of my legs?? YIKES, I am a non-tanner, I admit it. God blessed me with milky-white skin that burns as soon as the sun hits it...hence, I am spraying on more sunscreen. I've only gotten a little pink in the 5 days that we have been here and that was on my tummy. Poor little tummy hasn't seen the light of day in so long it was scared pink! :)
We went snorkeling over at the famous "Black Rock" yesterday and it was amazing!! We went on a big and fancy snorkeling adventure trip on Wednesday and it was great...we snorkeled at Molokini Crater which is a Volcano crater that is now mostly underwater and has a huge reef under it....it was so cool and there were a ton of fish. After the Crater visit, they took us (by boat) to a place where we got to swim with sea turtles and that was AWESOME. The turtles are huge and yet they look so very graceful swimming down so deep. But, back to my point....what was it anyway? Oh yah, we paid to go on a big snorkeling adventure and saw quite a bit, but yesterday snorkeling at black rock, we saw 3 times as much by ourselves!! It was great and the fish were everywhere!! We just keep thinking how much Grace would LOVE to swim with all of these fish....maybe in a few more years we can afford a big family Maui trip!!
We are now done eating our breakfast and are on our way out the door to yet another adventure today!! I wonder what beaches we will find today??
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Molokini Crater is where we went snorkeling, too. That was before the phobia had taken full grasp, though the rumblings were there.
Glad y'all are having fun! The pics are great!
Beautiful! Looks like you guys are having a great time!
I am so jealous! Is this trip for your 10 year anniversary? Troy asked me if I wanted to go to Hawaii for our ten year, but we haven't made any decisions yet. Maybe I will wait until you get back to get more details. I am sure that you cannot go wrong in Maui! Have a blast! Who has your kids?
Sounds like you all are having a blast! :) We miss the beach so much! Hope your trip continues to go well!! -Olivia
Beautiful! You both look so relaxed. I hope you enjoyed every second.
Post a Comment