Friday, August 15, 2008

10 years goes by so fast!

Happy Anniversary, Aaron!! I can't believe that we've been married for 10 years...that went by so fast! It feels like only yesterday that we met at Judy Thomas house on Father's Day in Gainesville and you thought that I was a teenager in the youth group....who knew that from that moment on, we would be inseparable? Didn't someone have a bet on us that day? :) I think someone lost their dollar!
I would not change one bit of our ten years together. From all of the moves (wow, have there really been 8 of them?) with your job, three fun and cute babies and finding our place here in Texas...I have loved every minute of our short journey so far. Many women would think that we were crazy to move to Alaska with a 2 year old and a newborn, but I would follow you anywhere, Aaron!! You take care of me and love me even when I am so completely stubborn and can't be reasoned with....okay, maybe I'm not that bad. You are the Christian man that my parents prayed for when I was a child and then man that I prayed for all though college. Who knew that I would find you at a state school like the University of Florida after college?
I love watching football with you, seeing you try to organize my messy closet, play around with the kids and be a Christian leader in our family and our church. God has blessed me more than I can even write in words when he steered me to Florida to meet you. You make me want to be a better mom and even more, a better wife to you. I love you so much!

Happy Anniversary!! I can't wait for the next 75 years....you are the best and my very best friend!!

Tonight we are going to downtown for an evening out together while our favorite two babysitters, Jenna and Bethany come over with the kids. Parker woke up this morning saying, "My Jenna, Befany...play today!!" He is so excited and I'm so thankful that they and their sweet families volunteered to come over so that we could enjoy our anniversary. Ya'll are great!!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Shana said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You two look just as wonderful as the day you got married!

Sara said...

Happy 10th!! Enjoy your night on the town!!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope you have a blast tonight!

Anonymous said...

Has it only been 10 years??? Feels like 25! Just kidding. Love you more than anything!

Go Vols! Aaron

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I can't believe it's only been 10 years! Seems like yesterday (or actually more like today since it's storming here now) that we were riding in that Cadallic all strucnhed up to Searcy and you weren't married yet (remember we were going to fly, but the thunderstorms hit)...Happy Anniversary and I hope you have 75 more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary!!!!! That was a very crazy weekend wasn't it? The last wedding before College Church was remodeled. And Sunday morning we enjoyed most of your "set" on the stage... that was unique! It will be 38 before you can turn around, Dad and I are proud of you both and your sweet family!

BW said...

I suddenly feel so old! Much love to you all.

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Happy Anniversary... hope it was great!

Danna Ramsey said...

Happy anniversary! May God continue to bless you! (10 more years, 3 more kids, ...)

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad that Aaron met you and got me sucha great friend in the deal! Happy Anniversary and we wish you PLENTY more!

-- Dyane & Jeff

L Stewart said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! That is so awesome!!

Lauren

ps. its good to know there are good guys outside of the "Harding Bubble"! haha!

Kathryn & John said...

Happy Anniversary! Can it already be ten years???

Allyson said...

Congratulations to you both!! It makes me so happy to know that Aaron found someone who is so perfect for him and that your little family is doing so well. Your post made me smile over & over again.

Jason and I will hit 11 years this year...it does go by so fast. :)