It really does not feel like Tuesday already, but the holiday has most of the blame for that....or that is what I'm saying today!! After you read my 10 things for today, go over to X-Box wife and leave the link to your 10 things. You never know how your thankfulness could help someone else today!!Here is my list:
1. I'm thankful that we stayed home for the Memorial Day holiday. We did lunch with a few friends, but it was low key and so laid back. My kind of holiday and just what we needed.
2. I'm thankful for my friend, Reagan!! She is now ENGAGED and I'm so excited for her and Nate. We are headed to Searcy on November 1st for the big wedding! It will be one for the society pages in Searcy because it is going to be one fun and happening wedding for sure!! Wait, does Searcy even have a society page? Well, we can make one for Reagan!!
3. I'm thankful for healthy kids. Grace has a little cough, but it is from allergies and it's nothing that a little dose of Claritin doesn't clear right up!
4. BIKES! I'm thankful for bikes? You bet. We went down to the park last night and the kids all rode and rode...I'm surprised that Susie still has her little legs attached because she did not want to get off her little bike! That $7 garage sale bike from Alaska has done us well, although, I don't think that Parker is going to be riding it...Aaron said he gets his own. I did take a picture of him on the Barbie bike with the princess helmet to remember, though!! Oh, don't you love the hair in the face picture, Dallas and Danna?? Yeah, she rode her bike like that all the way home from the park!
5. I'm thankful for family. We just had a great time being together this weekend. We love to travel and see things and friends, but really I just love being at home with my husband and kiddoes!! They are great little cuddle-bugs.
6. I'm thankful for my sister who sent me 3 huge bags of clothes via a super nice college student at our church! Collin Swafford is such a wonderful guy...does anyone know any nice college age girls that are looking for a great guy?? He's at Harding, single ladies!!
7. I'm thankful for girls night out!! A huge group of girls from church (like 16 of us!!) went to Uncle Julios for dinner and then out to see Made of Honor Saturday night! It was so much fun and I got to know some other gals better...I love GNO!!
8. I'm thankful for sweet husbands that let us have GNO and stay at home with the kids!! Sunday morning in our bible class, we all re-newed our wedding vows to end our marriage class and it was so neat. We had wedding cake, punch and everything. Thanks George and Sheri...we loved it!
9. Tonight is our date night! Yes, I'm thankful for date night because I get to spend some time with my hubby...dinner and Indiana Jones!!! YES! I can't wait!!
10. I'm thankful for willing and able babysitters. We have a gem in Jenna. She is great and we are so thankful that she loves our kids and loves to come over and play with them. You don't get that in every babysitter, you know? She is going to be a senior this coming year so we only have one more year with her and then she is off to experience Harding to it's fullest (and I know she will have a blast!) Can you tell that we just love her?
Okay, there are my 10 things...I'm off to get some stuff done before my date night tonight!!

5 comments:
Hello, Jenn! I really enjoyed your list again this week. I am just so happy that I found Ten Things Tuesday and get to be a part of such a wonderful group. Enjoy your date night tonight with your husband. Have a blessed week!
~ Amy
Hi! Loved your post. Hope you had a lovely night out with your husband. It is easy to see that you have a positive spirit.....God bless you!
I so love your Tuesdays!
Yeah for date night. We had a relaxing Memorial day as well. At home with the husband and kids.
I love reading your "Ten Things Tuesday" blogs because it always makes me realize how truly blessed I am as well! You have such a wonderful family that shares a beautiful love for Christ. It is so precious...don't ever let it get away!!!
Post a Comment