I know, I know, I didn't do it last week....why does life decide to go crazy the last 2 weeks of school? Oh well, no big...Go and do your 10 Things Tuesday at X-Box Wife today and be thankful for all of your blessings!1. Today I am thankful that Aaron takes Grace to school. I'm still in my PJ's drinking my coffee!
2. I'm thankful that my friends Jenn and Ryan had a great vacation and we got to play with their sweet kids while they were gone. I love playdates where the kids just play outside and there are no spats...not a one that I can think of from the weekend. They just had a great time.
4. I'm thankful that yesterday the kids were great at our fun day at Fortress Inner City Church. We didn't have many kids show up, but our kids were well behaved and had a great time playing.
5. I'm thankful for all of the people who volunteer up at Fortress. Michael and Cara are doing great work with all the kids there and it's amazing to see everything that is going on....Check out their website and if you are in the area, see how you can go and help. It will bless you and your family more than you know.
6. I'm thankful for friends. We can call each other and swap off keeping each other's kids without having to pay a sitter. Today I get to go to Grace's school and watch her perform in the school talent show!! She is singing and dancing to "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2 and it so excited!
7. I'm thankful that there are only 4 full days of school left! Grace goes half days Wednesday and Thursday next week and then she is out for summer...wait, that makes her almost a second grader! YIKES!
8. I'm thankful for COFFEE! Seattle's Best, Henry's blend.
9. I'm thankful for my sweet hubby who helped me clean out all of my old dresser drawers and closet this weekend. To report...the bathroom, bedroom and closet are still clean. So, Miss Tammie, 3 days it has been clean! he he he
9 comments:
I can't believe it but we also have one common thing on our list - coffee!
I really enjoyed reading your post. Have a blessed week.
Hello! I am new to "Ten Things Tuesday" and really enjoyed reading your list. You have a beautiful family. Have a wonderful day.
How fun would that "Fabulous" talent show be! I know there will be many pictures. :)
Hope you make a video of Grace singing. I would love to see her!
Keep up the good work with house cleaning - you're a better woman than me! I think I used to be better at it when my children were little-now I just don't care anymore!
Fantastic list, as always, Jenn. I am so THANKFUL that we have reconnected!
I know... Can you believe that school is almost out? I have an almost 4th grader!!! That makes me feel REALLY old!
cute pictures of the kids...and Aaron.
Never tried Seattle's Best...I am a Starbucks junkie...
I missed this week's 10 things again, too. I certainly have to get back on track next week! I always love reading your lists!
Post a Comment