Friday, May 02, 2008

I know, more pictures

Here is the picture after the big "trainer" splash...Maddie and Ty were having a hard time with the water being splashed in their face and Lorie and I were cracking up!
Two different trainers came and talked to the kids, during and after the show. Getting a little wet does have benefits. Grace was being goofy in this picture...she is going thru that silly stage, I guess.
Aaron took this picture of all of us during the dolphin show. There was so much stuff going on everywhere. It was GREAT! I love Sea World and everything they do...the kids weren't bored for a second and neither were we!
This was Parker's favorite spot of the day...he kept playing Peek-a-boo with the hat...silly boy! I'm off to get packed and ready for my ladies retreat this weekend. We leave the kids with the dads today at 4:00 and won't be back until tomorrow night! Whoopie!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kathryn & John said...

When James was 4 he told his whole class that my summer job was riding on Shamu's back at Sea World. He thought that would be more interesting to his friends than me working at a television station. He even drew a picture of me standing on Shamu that they displayed during an open house. Very humbling.

Shana said...

Oh how much fun about Harding night! I did not even know there was such. When do you have to order the tickets? Troy and I are seriously thinking about it. Too bad that it is not on a weekend, but maybe we can work it out.

Have fun at the ladies retreat!

Anonymous said...

Am I a bad mom for laughing while my kids were crying? That whole show was too much fun!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Sounds like a great family time together...wonderful memories to cherish!