Thursday, May 15, 2008

REAL pictures!

My friend, Kipi, is a professional photographer and a super one, at that! If you want to see our photo shoot from last week, go to Kipi Lee Photography and click on featured galleries. You'll see the kids names, click and you'll see our wonderful pictures. She was so easy to work with and the results are wonderful as you can go and see for yourself. If you live in the DFW area, give her a call and spend an hour or so with Kipi and her camera. You won't be disappointed! We LOVE our pictures...now we just have to decide what to order!!!

Oh, and I know I'm going to get this comment so I'm already going to answer your question. Yes, I know my dad is a professional photographer, but since he is so busy taking other people's weddings, we don't get to see them as often as we would like! The kids only stay little for so long and we wanted to get that captured on film (or memory card, I guess now!) So my friends, that is why my friend, Kipi, took our picture! :)

8 comments:

Artist-Tim said...

Hi Jenn,
I loved Kipi's slide show and music. NEAT. It looked like a fun family outing. Grace is going to ask Santa for teeth this year.
Tim

Tammie's Thoughts said...

There are great photos of the kids and a great one of Aaron and Parker but not close up ones of you, Jenn, with any of the children...that's the differnece between your dad and someone else...he never leaves anyone out! That's why he's the best!! I do have to admit that your friend is pretty good though!

Dallas said...

awesome pictures!!!!!! if we are ever in town, we are definitely calling her.

Shannon said...

You are going to be seriously broke ordering pictures! They were so good. :)

Danna Ramsey said...

Good gracious, you may have the cutest kids I've ever seen !

Jenn said...

The session was more for the kids...I would have been fine to not have been in any pictures at all. I just wanted some pictures of Parker before he graduates from high school!! he he he! Glad that ya'll like them...we had a great time being there and getting them made!

Anonymous said...

Where was your shoot? I love the background as much as the family!

Jenn said...

We took them at the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens...it was so beautiful!