Here it is Tuesday again...I LOVE it!! Go over to my good pal, Mrs. Brownstone @ X-Box Wife and share your list, too!1. I'm thankful for fun family vacations!! We went with our friends, The Thompsons, to San Antonio this past weekend. What a BLAST!! We went to Sea World, Fiesta Texas and hung out at the Riverwalk. Fun fun weekend!
3. I'm thankful for sweet kids. The Thompson kids and our kids got along so great!! I'm not kidding, except for one "looser calling incident"....that was all we had. Not one bit of drama on the trip and it was great!
4. I'm thankful for great friends. Rusty and Lorie are so cool to put up with a crazy family like us! Everyone just rolled with the flow....from sitting in the splash zone to getting cold at Fiesta Texas....Miss Lorie had suckers for everyone and it was all good!
5. I'm thankful that we can go on vacations. It really is a blessing to get out of town and just be with friends and family for a little while.
6. I'm thankful for opportunities to talk with my kids about important subjects. Sunday morning we had communion in McDonalds. Yes, McDonalds. We went around the table with the kids and talked about what we are thankful for and then talked about how we can have time with God, anywhere...even in McDonalds. It was great. There are great opportunities everywhere, if you look for them to happen.
8. I'm thankful for friends at home. We come home and our friends are excited that we had a fun trip and want to know what we did and experienced. I LOVE our friends...have I said that before?
9. I'm thankful that my sister and brother-in-law are getting their dream of living in a house with land. They are going to be moving into a great house soon and are so excited and we are so excited about going to see them after they get moved in their new home!
10. I'm just thankful, thankful, thankful. Today is a great day...the sun is shining, the kids are healthy and God is so very good to us. Blessings abound!!
7 comments:
Love it, Jenn. Your enthusiasm is contagious!
Looks like ya'll had a fabulous trip! Glad you are all home!
Love a vacation. They do lots for our spirits! And San Antonio is a fun spot! Glad you had fun.
Whoa...I am sooo thrilled to have made the "ten things tuesday" post. This is big for me....:)
love you!!!!
I like how Maddie wormed her way into the Green family picture. Really, where were that kids parents? Don't they have any control over her?? :)
Jim & I went to Seaworld before kids and LOVED it! I can't wait to go back with kids. Glad your trip was fun.
What a great thankful list! It looks like you had fun in San Antonio--I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment