
Here it is Tuesday again...I LOVE it!! Go over to my good pal, Mrs. Brownstone @ X-Box Wife and share your list, too!
1. I'm thankful that I have 9 toes that AREN'T broken. Yes, I opened the back of my car yesterday and the propane tank fell out and landed on my big toe! OUCH!! So, today I am really, really thankful that it didn't hit the middle of my foot or worse, one of the kids cute little feet. I'd post pictures of my purple and black toe, but then you would never come back and read my blog again. :)
2. I'm so thankful for long talks in bed with my sweet hubby. No, I'm not being gross here and I don't want the objectionable content warning. We were both worn out last night, but we talked for so long and it was a great conversation. The longer that we are married, the more I KNOW that God made us for each other. I know that there isn't another man alive that is as patient and loving with all that I do, like Aaron. Love that man...really.
3. I'm thankful for conveniences...Sonic, cars....Sonic and Cars. I can drive thru my favorite Sonic in my car and get a coke and breakfast burrito. Yes, it is the best meal on the planet and you can get it ALL day. I was never a "mix my food together" kind of girl until I tried Sonic's burrito...SOLD! It's my favorite now.
4. I'm thankful for Susie's school. It meets at our church (I love it!) and she gets to be with all of her little buddies and I get some time with Parkerman. Just the two of us. Sus really loves her teachers and I love that they love her, too!
5. I'm thankful for thoughtful friends. One sweet friend keeps Parker supplied in clothes. I LOVE hand me downs, especially for Parker. I am a terrible shopper, but even worse for Parker. She is one of the MOST thoughtful women that I know, and it's not just because she gives us the clothes...she does wonderful things for everyone she meets. She is a blessing.
6. I'm thankful for my camera. Not the for the pictures, but for the memories that looking at the pictures brings back to us. Aaron bought me a huge picture frame with lots of openings and I love it. It was so fun looking at pictures to fill the holes yesterday.
7. I'm thankful for my kids bible class teachers. They really do so much every week and get no big rewards or acknowledgments. I need to do better about thanking the older class teachers myself. When your kids get to the age that you don't pick them up anymore, you don't get to see their teachers as much to thank them personally.
8. I'm thankful for quiet. I am. Parker is napping, the girls are at school...it's such peace. I think I'm going to go outside and read a book on the trampoline when I finish this list!
9. I'm thankful for my mom that I can call anytime and ask for advice. She is the best and I'm so thankful that she put up with me during my "not so pretty teenage" years!!
10. I'm thankful for spring.... it's here! The grass is green, the flowers are ready to be planted and the kids are loving being outside every day after school!!
7 comments:
Ouch! A broken toe?
Oh and yes I am sooo thankful for Sonic's breakfast burritos. I used to eat one every day for lunch.
What are you and Aaron "talking" about in bed? ha!
I haven't had a chance to do my list but at least I got some t-ball pics posted. Hope your toe gets better!
I posted mangled finger and people came back --- we want to see your poor toe! (-:
Enjoy the sun!
Ohhh, so sorry about the toe! I totally know what you mean about the talks... I love it when Brandon & get the chance to have a good long talk!
soooo sorry about your toe...does it need buddy taped?
i love the breakfast burritos, too, and i love to put the hash brown tater tots on it.
i'm going to be in the dfw/waco area in august for mindy's wedding!
Hey! I tagged you ~ it’s an EASY one! You can find it in “Two-fer For Tuesday!” on my blog.
Sonic used to have breakfast corndogs. I don't think they do anymore. It was a sausage on a stick dipped in pancake batter and fried like a corn dog. Disgusting and delicious at the same time!!!
Wow, long talks with Aaron in bed is number 4 on my list. Imagine that, or don't its up to you.
Post a Comment