Kipi and Michelle tagged me so I thought that I would do this...I know I have done this in a e-mail, but I went and back tracked though my blog and can't find it. So, here goes my tag.
What was happening in my life 10 years ago:-
1. I was finishing up teaching first grade in St. Petersburg, FL
2. Aaron had just proposed
3. I was planning a wedding in Arkansas, but living in Florida
4. Aaron was getting ready to graduate from the University of Florida
5. I was so excited about getting married in August!!! :)
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Finish the laundry-this is a nice distraction
2. Take a shower
3. Pick up Susie at school
4. Cook dinner
5. Get Grace ready for her VBS audition and softball game
5 snacks I enjoy:-
1. Honeycomb cereal
2. Sonic Coke with easy ice (I know, it may not be a snack to you, but it is to me!)
3. I really can't think of anymore because I just don't snack...Actually, I don't buy snacks so that I don't eat them...does that make sense?
4.
5.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:-
1. Pay off our house
2. Pay off the church building fund! Can't wait until we get to move into the "new " part!!
3. Travel with the family (the WHOLE family...Nana, Papa, DD, Gramps...all of ya'll!!)
4. Work at Camp all summer!
5. Fund lots of missionaries and go and visit them! (My grandparents are missionaries so it's in the blood!)
5 bad habits-
1. Putting things off....the laundry is waiting...
2. Sonic, Sonic, Sonic
3. My messy side of the bedroom
4. Spending too much time on the computer...like now.
5. did I say Sonic Cokes?
5 places I’ve lived:- I'm only doing 5 of the 10 places...
1. Searcy, Arkansas
2. Tallahassee, Florida
3. Duncan, Oklahoma
4. McAllen, Texas
5. Palmer, Alaska
5 jobs I’ve had:-
1. Worked in the Education-Curriculum Lab at Harding all 4 years...loved it!!
2. Counselor/Lifeguard at Florida Bible Camp for many many summers...the best!
3. First Grade Teacher
4. Second Grade Teacher
5. Wife and Mother...my very favorite job EVER!! Cute boss and wonderful benefits! :)
5 people I want to know more about; a.k.a. tag!-
Mrs. Brownstone
Jill
Shana
Jenn Mall
JenniJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No snacks? Maybe I should start not buying them, so I won't eat them! I also am a huge Sonic fan..love the ice!
Love that Sonic ice! My fave is Diet Coke w/ cranberry. Can't wait to hear Grace sing tonight! :)
what is Sonic ice?
Oh, it's great little crunchy ice that is wonderful after you finish your drink you can have a little ice treat!!
Okay..I am acutally going to try to do this one. You and Mrs. Brownstone will be proud. :)
Post a Comment