Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We love VBS!

 


This week we have been attending VBS at the Richland Hills Church of Christ, or as the kids call it, "The big white church"....It has been amazing! The kids all love their classes and then we all go to the auditorium for the big Daniel show, which is a whole blog story in itself.
 

The kids are all wearing their VBS shirts, which everyone wears every night. It's like a sea of yellow when everyone gets together for the "Daniel show!"....I like the babies outfits the best. They all have little rompers and are so very cute when you walk in Parker's class and see all the little ones together.

 

I honestly don't think I have ever been to a more organized VBS. It is great and the kids are learning so much about Daniel and his life. We are so thankful to be in a city where we can go to other church's VBS and learn more about God and His promises!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

laura said...

I remember I was one of the "group" leaders about 8 years ago at RHCC's VBS and it was craziness then (in a very organized way... you're right) so I can only imagine how big it's gotten! So glad you guys are getting to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over the baby outfits! WOW - that is WAY organized if they can pull off matching toddlers!