Oh my word....today was a shamble. I have to give those little two 3 year olds credit. They have been together constantly for over one week and aren't completely killing each other....yet. I decided to get everyone out of the house today because they can't play at all without fighting in the house (its MY doll, she took MY dress and so on from them both and McKynna doesn't even live here.) Grace has been great at being the middle man and breaking up the fights, but I could tell that tonight, even she was tired.
We drove over to the zoo. Big mistake. One of two little girls cried just about the whole time we were there. They just kept taking turns crying...it would seem like one of them was done and then something would happen and the other one would cry. Goodness!!! One hit the other or one is holding Grace's hand and that's not her big sister....the list goes on and on when you are completely exhausted and three years old. McKynna's parents are coming to pick her up tomorrow night and I hope the girls can make it through tomorrow. Susie kept asking if we could take her home today....Oh, they are soooo tired. I put them to bed before 8 and they were both out in about 3 minutes.
Journaling 12/8/24
1 year ago
4 comments:
haha, I was wondering how those two were doing after being with each other for a week. I bet Suzanna was really missing her mommy at the end of her stay too huh?
Here's wishing for a quick 24 hours!
I suggest water, soap bubbles, sidewalk chalk and homemade playdough are the order of the day.
I forgot to mention...those are all OUTSIDE toys! Everybody out of the house!
My cousin and I used to take each others kids for a week each in the summer. I've been there, empathize, and smile that mine are now all over 20.
8 PM???? We did SEVEN last night for the younger 3! Andrew was in bed by 8. Good luck today - I agree with the OUTSIDE ideas! (-:
I said BEFORE 8....They were all 4 asleep by 8 PM....I'm so mean, this is summer after all and they wanted to see the moon....not at my house, sorry!! We go to bed when Mommy says it is time, not the moon!!
Post a Comment