Sunday, June 03, 2007

School's out for summer!!

Here is the picture of Grace on the first day of Kindergarten. She and Susannah are waving goodbye....
Here are Grace and Susannah on the last day of Kindergarten...WOW! I am the mother of a first grader...I just cannot believe that she is almost 6 years old! Swim lessons start in the morning and the summer is off with a boom! I'll post Houston pics and stories later in the week. We had a great time, but we are soooo thankful to all be home together, for good!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about time! I have really missed our phone calls on the way to work every morning! It looks like ya'll had fun!
Love you lots!

Dallas said...

I love how Sus tries to be just like her big sister!

Anonymous said...

Do you also keep wondering how it is that you feel so old, yet you don't yet feel like an adult??? (Or is that just me???) My "baby" will be in 2nd grade and Timothy in Kindergarten!!

Glad you guys had so much fun and that you are back home TOGETHER!

Anonymous said...

I told you it goes fast!!!! Just wait it will be just "a pleasant blur"!! ha! Glad you're home.
We're off to NY in the morning. Love you all.