Thursday, June 28, 2007

Goes by so fast!!

This is what I did for over 12 hours exactly one year ago today. I sat. Yes, I sat in this hospital bed and waited for Parker to make his entrance. Of course, he didn't want to be like his sisters and come out easy. No, that would not be little mans way. Instead, they had to roll me down to the O.R. for a C-section for Parker to make his grand entry. I am so thankful for every minute that we spent there in Graham at their hospital. Dr. Steve Jones (one of our friends from church) was the best, as were the nurses and other attending physicians. What a great day!
Here is Aaron in his lovely outfit on the way to the O.R. He was so excited about Parker finally coming that we forgot the camera for the birth. Parker came without the camera, and that was okay with us!
Parker York Green meeting his big sisters for the first time. They love him so much and we are all so thankful to have a happy (most of the time!) and healthy family.
What a blessing! How one year goes by so extremely fast!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Parker!!!

Rushton said...

Boy! Can I relate! One C-Section came about 30 hours after I arrived at the hospital and the other about 30 minutes after I arrived.
Don't you just love C-S babies' pretty heads?
Happy Parker's birthday to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The days may go by slowly, but the years just fly by!

Amber said...

How Sweet!!!

Happy Birthday, Parker!!!

What a handsome little man!

Love and labor,

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! And thanks for letting your granddad be with us to take Laura's wedding pictures instead of being with you and your mom. He's been a special blessing to our family on more than one occasion!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! And thanks for letting your granddad be with us to take Laura's wedding pictures instead of being with you and your mom. He's been a special blessing to our family on more than one occasion!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! And thanks for letting your granddad be with us to take Laura's wedding pictures instead of being with you and your mom. He's been a special blessing to our family on more than one occasion!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little cutie...that was a very long day!!!!But...it had a nice ending! See you guys tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Parker!
I know they always say...."you love your own children more than ever"......I can't imagine loving anyone...anymore than I love my Grace, my Suzy, and my Parker! You have created the loves of my life! Thank you!!!
I can't wait to see ya'll!
Aunt Jess & Uncle Cliff

Antoinette said...

I can't believe your little boy is 1 year old, and we've never met. I hope that will change soon
Love ya'll
ant