The girls always get to go to Little Rock and spend the night with their Aunt Jess and Uncle Cliff. Of course, their favorite part of the visit is playing dress up in Aunt Jess' huge, clothes filled closet. Jess' says what is really funny is that Sus picks the same shirt (it's a dress on her, but a long shirt on Jess) every visit and says, "I want my dress." What ever works, little one. The cute little blonde boy is my nephew, Jesse. We like to call him Jesse Monster, because he is a cute little monster!! The girls love their cousin and love having play time at Aunt Jess and Uncle Cliff's house, even if it is only for one night. Of course, with all that Aunt Jess takes them to do, they are worn out after one night!! I just love that they love their Aunt Jess and Uncle Cliff so much. I'm so thankful for a loving family!!
Here is Sus with her Easter basket. It was freezing Easter morning and Aunt Jess saved the day with a little sweater that she bought in Little Rock for her to wear with her new dress. Of course, Grace didn't even get in her Easter dress because she was sick, so we got to take her sweater back to the store!!
Sus took Grace her Easter basket upstairs for her to look at and enjoy the books inside. She wasn't very excited about anything at that point and went back to sleep.
So, Sus went out in the backyard with the rest of the kids and hunted eggs...she had a blast and got so very much candy. We need some help eating it all because I sure do NOT want it lying around here when I can't even go to the gym and work it off with these sick little ones still here at home!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Super Mom,
Looks like you have your hands full. Why do they always wait until daddy is away? What an adventurous trip. I hope Grace is feeling better soon. My boys and I would love to help you eat all your candy... we'll see.
Love and busy days,
Post a Comment